Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person and that is not otherwise publicly available.
You may voluntarily give KECHUANG access to personal information when you:
– Use our customer support;
– Purchase a product or service;
– Download a software update;
– Participate in an online survey or in a forum;
– Use a KECHUANG’s product (for example when you decide to publish on the web some of your personal information);
– Visit web pages from KECHUANG.
When you give KECHUANG access to your personal information, KECHUANG may collect a variety of information, including your name, address, phone number or email address. KECHUANG may use your personal information to:
– Keep you posted on KECHUANG’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events;
– Improve KECHUANG’s products and services content;
– Ensure proper functioning of KECHUANG’s products and services;
– Better understand the behavior and preferences of KECHUANG’s customers;
– Enforce KECHUANG’s licensing terms;
– Serve advertising.
If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KECHUANG may also collect non-personal information data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. Non-personnal information includes gender, zip code, information about your software, operating system, mobile device, including device IDs.
KECHUANG may also collect other non-personal information such as feature usage, statistics, achievements, click paths as well as other data that you may provide in surveys.
KECHUANG collects non-personal information along with personal information when you actively provide it in the context of various online and mobile activities, including product use and marketing surveys, for instance. In addition, KECHUANG may passively collect non-personal information via its own analytic metrics tools or other third party analytics technologies when you use KECHUANG’s products.
KECHUANG may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. If KECHUANG combines non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
KECHUANG may share your personnal information with KECHUANG’s cooperation partners. They may use your personal information to:
– Improve products and services content;
– Ensure proper functioning of products and services;
– Better understand the behavior and preferences of customers. KECHUANG will not share your personal information with third parties except as mentioned in the above paragraph, , or when we have your consent, or to provide products or services you’ve requested. KECHUANG may, however, share anonymous data in the aggregate (in a form that does not personally identify you) with third parties.
In the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy, management of KECHUANG customer information may be transferred to its successor or assign regardless of age.
KECHUANG may also disclose personal information to enforce legal rights and comply with the law, or to comply with an order from a government entity or other competent authority, or when KECHUANG has reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with its rights, property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or when KECHUANG believe that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on KECHUANG.
KECHUANG takes precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
To make sure your personal information is secure, KECHUANG communicates its privacy and security guidelines to its employees.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will delete the information as soon as possible.
To provide location-based services, KECHUANG and its partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your mobile device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by KECHUANG and its partners and licensees to provide and improve their products and services.